Pillsbury.com works in partnership with Coupons.com (Quotient, Inc.) to provide printable coupons on our site. Listed below are answers to the most common questions asked by our visitors. Additionally, you can consult Coupons.com for a complete guide to coupon printing: https://help.coupons.com/s/topic/0TO0d000000c477GAA/printable-coupons
How do I print a coupon?
1. Select the coupons you wish to print from our site.
2. Verify you have a default printer set up on your device and that it is turned on and full of paper and ink.
3. To set up a default printer on your device visit the manufacturer of your printer for instructions. Links to get you started:
Mobile/Tablet – set-up varies by printer manufacturer
- HP: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/mobility/overview.html?jumpid=va_r11400_mobileprinting
Desktop – set-up varies by operating system
4. If you are NOT connected to a printer on your device, but can print from another device later, choose the “Email” button. We will send you an email with a link in it so you can print your coupons from a printer-connected device at a later time.
- Note: You still must print the coupons. Emailing them to yourself does not enable you to redeem them electronically at the store or scan them at checkout. Printing is still required.
5. If you ARE connected to a printer, click the “Print” button.
6. The coupon(s) you clipped should print automatically to your default printer if you have printed before. Check your printer for your printed coupon(s). You are now ready to redeem them at check-out.
7. If you are printing for the first time from this device, you will need to go through a print verification process to begin.
Do I need to install coupon printing software?
If you have never printed coupons from the internet, specific software is no longer necessary. There is a new mobile phone number verification process called Print Verification that no longer requires downloading and installing such software.
What is Print Verification and how does it work?
Print Verification is a new and easy print solution that bypasses the need to install the Coupons.com coupon printer software.
When you print your first coupon on any device, you will go through a one-time authentication process. This process will confirm your device by sending a six-digit code via SMS (text message) to your cell phone. Enter the code to validate your device. Once verified, your coupons will print.
Note: If you clear your browser cache and history or use a different browser, you will be prompted to provide your mobile phone number again and will be given another six-digit code via text message to validate this new device or browser.
What are the benefits of the new Print Verification method?
You can now print coupons on any printer (wireless or wired connection) using a desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Coupon printing is faster and easier and uses your phone number as your account number.
Downloading the coupon printer software is no longer required.
Downloading was difficult or impossible to do on public computers, many work computers and computers with strict antivirus settings.
Why do I need to enter my phone number?
Because dedicated software is no longer required, your mobile phone number will be your account number enabling you to print coupons from any device connected to a printer.
What does Pillsbury and Coupons.com do with my phone number?
Phone numbers are not used for marketing purposes and will not be stored in a recognizable format. You can also proceed with confidence knowing that Coupons.com (Quotient, Inc.) is a Better Business Bureau-accredited business in good standing. http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/marketing-programs-and-services/quotient-technology-in-mountain-view-ca-223835
How long do I have to verify my phone number?
You have one hour to enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone. If you miss the window, you will need to request a new verification code.
I already entered my phone number to print a coupon. Why do I need to enter it again?
Sometimes, re-authentication is required because a user has cleared their browser cache, necessitating the user to re-enter their phone number.
What if I don’t have a mobile phone or can’t accept text messages?
You can call Quotient at 1-888-910-1457 to obtain a verbal authentication code which will allow you to verify your device and browser and enable coupon printing.
Why can’t my email address be used to authenticate my device?
Print Verification does not allow authentication with an email addresses because of the lack of security and the ability to create multiple email addresses to print offers.
Since you can select a PDF as your printer type, can I redeem a coupon in-store by having them scan a barcode from that PDF?
No, retailers cannot scan a PDF on your phone and give you the discount.
Why does my phone number fail to validate?
You may receive an error that your mobile phone number could not be accepted or you may not receive a phone verification number by text message if:
- You have entered an incorrect mobile number.
- Your mobile number is not from a U.S.-based wireless provider.
- Your mobile phone is not able to send and receive text messages.
- You have a new mobile phone number and it is tied to a previously high-risk phone that was printing coupons fraudulently.
A specific mobile phone number cannot be verified by our security provider. Reasons for not having a verifiable number include:
- Your phone is part of a pre-packaged, prepaid mobile plan.
- Your phone number is attached to a landline.
- Your phone number is a Google Voice number, not capable of being a verified text number.
- You do not have a U.S. phone number.
When I print with phone verification, it looks like I can change the number of copies. Can I print as many as I want?
Although you are able to change the number of copies printed, Coupons.com Security monitors multiple coupon redeemers and will prevent people from printing in the future if malicious printing is suspected. Even though you can print multiples, it would be unwise to do so.
Why is my coupon not printing after entering the code sent to my mobile number?
If your coupon doesn't print after entering your verification code, one of the following reasons could be the issue:
- Your printer could be offline. Ensure your Wi-Fi printer is on, selected as your default printer and connected to the same wireless network.
- You may have already printed the allowed number of times for the same coupon from another device.
What operating system or web browser do I need to use the Coupon Printer software?
On this site, only devices that already have the coupon printer software installed will print using this method. See supported devices below.
All new coupon printers will be prompted to use the Print Verification method which is compatible with almost all systems including Android and iOS devices, Chrome OS, Linux, Virtual Machine, etc.
Coupon printing using Print Verification is supported on mobile devices.
Coupon printing is supported on all versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator 8.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Windows 10 Edge browser, Apple Safari 2.0 or higher, and most MSN browsers.
Coupon printing is supported on Intel-based Macintosh computers running MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), when used with Apple Safari 4.0 or higher, Firefox 3.7 or higher, and Google Chrome.
Coupon printing using the Coupon Printer software is NOT supported on some versions of Linux, Chromium (Chrome OS), Windows 98/ME, Windows 8 Metro mode, WebTV, or virtual computing environments such as VMWare.
Why do I stay on a “Sending coupons to printer” page?
If you have multiple printers, or have a fax machine connected, it is most likely that a default printer has not been set and you are seeing a “sending coupons to printer” page.
Why did I get a "Limit Reached" message?
You may have reached your personal limit on a specific offer. Most coupons have a print limit of one (Weekly Premium) or two so everyone gets a chance to print coupons. Print limits go across websites and are tracked by account number, which is your mobile number for people using the new Print Verification method, or your installed coupon printer software, if you are printing using the older method.
In some cases, your coupon may have been sent to your system's default printer and is waiting in the print queue to be printed. If that printer is available, you can fulfill the print request by reconnecting the printer to your computer and restarting the print job.
Unfortunately, any coupons sent to the wrong printer cannot be re-queued to another printer. To start sending your coupons to a different printer please read “How do I set up my default printer?”
How many times can I print the same coupon?
Most coupons have a print limit of one or two. Once you have reached the print limit for a specific coupon, it becomes inactive to print.
If a specific coupon you want has reached its print limit, visit our loyalty coupons page or our in-store deals page and see if a similar offer is available at your favorite store.
You can also look check back next week or choose from the other coupons we have available for you to print.
How do I uninstall the Coupon Printer software and switch to Print Verification?
- Click the Start menu and select All Programs > Coupons > Uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows
- When the wizard appears, click "Uninstall Coupon Printer"
- If necessary, you will be prompted to close any open web browsers
- Once the wizard completes, the Coupon Printer will be removed from your computer
- Click on the "Finder" icon to open the Finder window
- Select the Applications icon to display the applications loaded to your computer
- Locate and open the "Coupons" folder
- Click "Uninstall Coupon Printing Software"
- If necessary, you will be prompted to close any open web browsers
- Enter your administrative user name and password to complete the uninstallation
- Once the uninstallation is complete, the Coupon Printer will be removed from your computer
Once uninstalled, you will be prompted for Print Verification.
How do I clear my browser cache and cookies?
If you are experiencing problems printing, viewing, or navigating our coupons, you may need to clear your browser settings. See these detailed instructions:
Chrome on a Windows: https://help.coupons.com/s/article/How-do-I-clear-my-Chrome-browser-on-Window
Internet Explorer in Windows: https://help.coupons.com/s/article/How-do-I-clear-my-Internet-Explorer-browser-0n-Windows
Safari on a Mac: https://help.coupons.com/s/article/How-do-I-clear-my-Safari-browser-on-Mac
Chrome on a Mac: https://help.coupons.com/s/article/How-do-I-clear-my-Chrome-browser-on-Mac
How do I change the default settings for my printer?
If you need to change your printer default settings (portrait vs. landscape, black and white vs. color, one-sided vs. two-sided, etc.), please view your printer manufacturer instructions for mobile printing, or select your operating system for desktop help: https://help.coupons.com/s/article/How-do-I-change-the-default-settings-for-my-printer
What is the difference between Weekly Premium Coupons at the top of the page and other printable coupons below?
Weekly Premium coupons, as the name implies, are new each week and offered ONLY to our members in very limited quantities. These offers have the potential to reach their print limits before being refreshed every Thursday. Weekly Premium offers are only found on BettyCrocker.com, Pillsbury.com, Tablespoon.com and BoxTops4Education.com.
Only one print per person is allowed for Weekly Premium coupons, vs. two prints of the coupons lower on the page.
Check back every Thursday to see new coupons for your favorite General Mills products. Print them while they last!