Don’t let pumpkin seeds go to waste! Roast them in the oven with a few simple ingredients for a delicious, crunchy snack.
It’s easy to change up the flavors of roasted pumpkin seeds with simple seasoning blends. Here are a few ideas to try.
For each 1 cup of seeds, simply add:
• Basic: 2 tablespoons melted butter + 1/4 teaspoon salt + 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• Italian: 2 tablespoon melted butter + 1/4 cup grated Parmesan + 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• Sweet: 2 tablespoons melted butter + 1 tablespoon brown sugar + 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• Savory: 2 tablespoons melted butter + 1 teaspoon seasoned salt + 1 teaspoon white vinegar (Note: Add the vinegar after roasting.)
• Spicy: 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning + 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest (Note: Add the zest after roasting.)
© 2017 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved