This quick and easy “recipe” is as easy as 1-2-3. First gather your ingredients:
- 12 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag (8.75 oz) Chex Mix® traditional snack mix
To prep, you’ll want to line two cookie sheets with wax paper, or place paper cupcake liners on a baking sheet. Now you’re ready to mix up some fun!
- In large microwave-safe bowl, heat 12 ounces almond bark for 2 minutes on high heat, stirring every minute until melted. Stir in 1/3 cup peanut butter until mixture is smooth.
- Add your bag of snack mix and stir until completely coated.
- Drop mixture in ¼-cup scoops onto cookie sheet or into cupcake liners.
So easy! The hardest part is letting it sit until firm, about an hour. If you can’t wait that long, you can pop them into the fridge to speed things up, or just grab some extra napkins—these little snacks are delicious when they’re still warm; they’ll just be a little on the gooey side.