- Spray on cooked pasta or rice and toss to keep leftovers from sticking together. No clumps here! | Try it: Meat and Veggie Spaghetti
- Lightly spray your baking sheets and muffin tins with cooking spray to keep parchment paper and cupcake liners in their place. | Try it: Double-Lemon Cupcakes & Easy Turtle Cookies
- Tired of red foods like spaghetti sauce staining your storage containers? Mist the inside of plastic containers with cooking spray before filling with food to make a stain barrier. | Try it: One-Pot Creamy Spaghetti & Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- Making marshmallow cereal treats? Spray hands with cooking spray before pressing your bar mixture into the pan. This way all of your sweet treat stays in the pan, not all over your hands. | Try It: No-Bake Choco-Mallow Cereal Treat Bars
- Spray measuring spoons and cups with cooking spray before measuring sticky ingredients like honey, syrup, sauces or peanut butter. They’ll slide out easily so you get the exact amount you need with no wasted ingredients. | Try it: Honey Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders & Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Spray on your cheese grater before using. The shredded cheese will fall right off—no banging on the side of the grater to knock it loose. So easy! | Try it: Easy Crescent Taco Bake & Four-Cheese Pizza
Smartcuts are Pillsbury’s smartest kitchen shortcuts. Read them all here.