Add garlic flavor to cheesy smashed potatoes and have it ready in 45 minutes – perfect for a side dish.
Instead of perfectly smooth mashed potatoes, leave some of the spuds in chunks for a side dish with hearty character.
Kitchen shears, or scissors, make quick work of many tasks. Use them to:
• Snip chives and other fresh herbs.
• Cut up canned whole tomatoes right in the can before adding to soups and sauces.
• Cut chicken breasts in half along the breast bone before cooking.
• Cut pizza into serving-sized slices.
• Snip grapes into serving-sized clusters.
Be sure to wash the shears in ho soapy water and dry thoroughly to store.
© 2017 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved