Here’s how we decked them out (L-R):
- Peanut butter cookie cups with melted chocolate filling
- Topped with mini candy bars
- Drizzled with melted chocolate
How To Make ‘Em
- Melted Chocolate Drizzle: Put 1 cup of white or milk chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into a plastic freezer bag and seal, then cut a small opening in one corner of the bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over cooled cookies.
- Caramel + Sea Salt: Our kitchen experts recommend Kraft caramels, because of how well they melt. To make your caramel mixture, combine caramels with a little water and/or milk in a microwave bowl and heat at 30-second intervals, stirring until fully combined. Finish with sea salt for the ultimate sweet-salty combination.
- Candy on Top: Top hot, just-baked cookies with chocolate candy of choice and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Lightly press down on partially melted candies so that chocolate pools around edges and candy sticks to the cookie. Top with sea salt if desired.
- Cookie Cups: Check out our easy method for making basic cookie cups. Allow cups to cool, then fill with topping and decorate with sprinkles. Tip: Put whipped topping in sealed plastic bag, and cut off a corner to pipe it into the cups.