5 Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes to Kick Off Summer Break
The last day of school is a big one for kids – right up there with birthdays and holidays. Make it one to remember!
- Start right away. Kids are excited when they jump off the bus on the last day. Surprise them at the bus stop with easy sugar cookies made from Pillsbury® refrigerated dough.
- Involve the neighbor kids. Invite the neighbor kids over for an afternoon of fun and food. Start it off with Rainbow Cookie Pops, Pizza Pinwheels, Mini Crescent Dogs, Aspiring Artist Cookies (they’ll love decorating them themselves!) and make-your-own ice cream sandwiches.
- Say "thanks." Show your gratitude to your kids' bus driver with a coffee gift card and a batch of Giant Peanut Butter Zebra Cookies.
- Don't forget teachers. Stop at school with a Fanciful Fruit Pizza for the staff on their last day.
- Make dinner a kid-friendly feast. For more fun, make it a neighborhood potluck. Check out these kid-friendly ideas: