Turn your kids into veggie-eating machines. Follow these tips, and they’ll be voluntarily piling up carrots, broccoli and more before you know it.
- Get them involved. Let them select and help prepare the vegetables.
- Just add seasoning. We like these Honey Dijon Carrots.
- Try healthier veggie dips like hummus, yogurt or this Dilly Veggie Dip.
- Cook it another way. Some vegetables are good raw, while others are best roasted. Try many methods of prep before ruling a veggie out of the rotation.
- Juice it!
- We’re not above bribery. This Pumpkin and Maple Turnover may be the key to success.