With pomegranates in season, now's the time to try them in one of these fabulous recipes from our blog partners.
Mixed Greens with Pomegranate Lemon Dressing
by Bree from
- 1/4 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Taste the dressing to make sure the seasonings are balanced.
- Test the dressing on a lettuce leaf to see how it'll taste on the salad.
Time for the salad:
- Mixed greens (try the herb mix)
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds
- 1 pomegranate salt and pepper
- Pomegranate-Lemon Dressing
- Arrange some greens on a plate and scatter some pomegranate seeds and pepita seeds on top of the greens.
- Drizzle some dressing on top and season with salt and pepper.
Hungry for more?
More Articles Fruits and Veggies