It’s the hard-to-spell veggie that’s oh so easy to love. And why not? It’s full of fiber and flavor!
Great for Fresh Snacking
You’ll love raw zucchini with flavorful dips and spreads—you won’t even miss the chips or pita bread! Look for small, tender, farm-fresh zucchini...great for snacking.
Heat: Zucchini’s Best Friend
Your options for cooking zucchini really are endless:
- Bread and fry it the Italian way.
- Put it in a stew with tomatoes.
- Sauté it with butter and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Sprinkle grilled slices with mint leaves and red pepper flakes for a refreshing twist.
- Shred it in quick bread recipes.