We love, love, love the whole slow cooker thing. Coming home to dinner all done is amazing. But we all get sick of the same old beef stew, right?
Luckily, slow cookers are great at way more than soups, stews and pot roast. We've got lasagna, ribs, veggie dishes -- even drinks and party food, all just as delicious and easy as the classic slow cooker faves. Scroll through the fun ideas above. With recipes that are completely foolproof, full of exciting flavors and really, really good, you'll be patting yourself on the back every time you sit down to something new.
You may never put the slow cooker in the back of the cupboard again.
5 super slow cooker tips...
- Try our conversion table for taking recipes from the oven to the slow cooker.
- Pop some biscuits, breadsticks or Crescents in the oven during the last 15 minutes of slow-cooking time.
- Add an Easy Bread Fix-Up to your slow-cooked dinner.
- Treat yourself to a new slow cooker -- bigger, smaller, easier, fancier... we've got 'em all.
- Get dinners into the slow cooker with just a little prep time when you use the Fast Slow Cooker cookbook.